Emmaus Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lucky Randomized Ping Pong Ball Lunch Ride Challenge 2016
by BikeBeth Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:55 am

» Missing 411
by palmjar Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:09 pm

» Daily Rides and Routes
by BikeBeth Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:31 pm

» About the ride
by BikeBeth Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:44 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

S. Mtn Trailwork...

2 posters

Go down

S. Mtn Trailwork... Empty S. Mtn Trailwork...

Post  bstraus Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:52 pm

For those of you who don't know already there is a lot going on with the trails on S. Mtn. New ridge trail leading up to the boulders and another way in from alpine that used to be there and was newly cleared out. A lot of sweat equity. I had a misunderstanding with Robi and may have cut two areas that should not have been cut and have heard it a little about it. I went right when I should have gone left! Smile No biggie but just take into consideration that we are taking our own $$$ and time to hike the heavy ass equipment up there to hopefully make an even better place to ride for everyone. Not trying to sissy up the mountain by no means. I'm more for technical for sure... In the future I will have someone mark the logs, (using biodegradeable paint of course), they wish cut so that there are no misunderstandings and so Bowman doesn't have to slap me on the back of the hand anymore. Or better yet have someone come with me. Issues with that are meshing available times with my wierd schedule... The logs removed were to put an end to the go arounds that were causing issues in the areas where I cut. I'll update this thread from time to time with the progress up there. Twisted Evil

bstraus

Back to top Go down

S. Mtn Trailwork... Empty Re: S. Mtn Trailwork...

Post  Plunkett (FFME) Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:22 pm

It's OK we are all very thankful for your hard work. I was just giving you shit. There were a few leaves on the trail as well if you could clean those off so I dont hurt myself.

Thanks
Keith

Plunkett (FFME)

Back to top Go down

Post  bstraus Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:03 pm

plunkett... I'm attaching nails to 2x4's as we speak... I'll be sure to place them throughout all your favorite trails... Ride over that biatch... Smile

bstraus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum